The barrel organ was built in 1820 by T.C Bates & Son Ltd, London and still has all it's original parts. We have carried out a general restoration using the same materials that were used back in 1820. We releathered the bellows, repaired the mechanism, cleaned and voiced the pipes and polished the case.
Please see below a video of it in action after the restoration.
The organ was built in 1896 by W.R. Andrew, London using the Casson's patent action. The organ was completely stripped down and removed to our workshop. All pnematic motors were releathered, pipes cleaned, tracker action and the chests were restored.
St Botolphs Church, Wardley, Leicestershire.